Ellie Mae® is pleased to release a server side Encompass® 18.1 Service Pack on Saturday, March 10 at 8:00pm Pacific Time.
This release includes various enhancements:
- NMLS Mortgage Call Reports updates
- Two new fields replace Property Type and Lien Status for new calculations
- Additional Disclosure Information input form update
- Enables users to record the number returned from a flood certificate
- Updates to exclude asset-based income from HMDA reporting*
- New field to comply with 2018 HMDA guidelines
- And more!
*Please update your Reporting Database if you’d like to access the new HMDA fields for reporting purposes.
It is very strongly recommended that you apply the updates to the Encompass® client machines and the Encompass® Server provided in this release when they are made available to help ensure that the issues being addressed in this release are addressed completely (as some of these issues require both client-side and server-side updates) and that updates being applied to other products that may share data with Encompass® are in alignment with your Encompass® system
Ellie Mae® is pleased to announce that the Encompass® 18.2 Release Preview notes are now available for you to review and become familiar with what’s coming!
This upcoming major release will be available starting in April and will offer updates and enhancements to help you stay compliant and drive operational efficiencies. Additional email communications will follow as the timing gets closer.
Highlights of this major release include:
- Know Before You Owe (KBYO) updates
- Implements first phase of technical clarifications to the KBYO rule
- Cash to Close updates and streamlined workflow for Construction and Construction to Perm
- Closing Cost expiration on Revised Loan Estimates after Intent to Proceed received
- Enhanced HMDA features
- Lock option removed to streamline the workflow
- New fields to support Generic ARM Disclosures
- Extensions for Correspondent trades
- Allows investors to extend active/inactive loans
- And more!
Read the Release Preview
A Critical Patch was delivered this past Saturday, February 24th, that included important HMDA updates as follows:
- HMDA 2017
- Updated export logic for second borrower pair
- HMDA 2018
- Pipeline-Delimited and Excel report were reporting decimals and incorrect format for County Code and Census Tract
- Updated Subject Property Address mapping
Please review the release notes for additional details to read the knowledge article, click here.
Note: This change does not impact the About Box in Encompass and is not tied to any specific Encompass Version. The update is being delivered as a new DLL file that will automatically be installed when starting Encompass.
Ellie Mae® announced the release of Encompass 18.2 today. Click here to view the release notes.
Come join Lender Toolkit at Booth #21 in Las Vegas, NV at Ellie Mae®‘s Experience 2018. Lender Toolkit will be demoing ToolShed™, their first major release for Encompass. Be the first to try out ToolShed™ this year at Experience, March 19-21st! Click here to schedule your ToolShed™ demo. See you at Booth #21!
Is your company prepared for the upcoming changes to HMDA? This massive change is the largest to hit the industry since TRID, and having a knowledgeable guide is essential to coming out ahead. Lender Toolkit is here to help! Click here to contact Lender Toolkit today and put your HMDA plan into action!